Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- olive oil, for sauteing
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 red sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 chopped zucchini
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup Chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 12 ounces couscous, cooked
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 cups tangerines or mandarin orange segments
- mint sprigs (to garnish)
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute Onion, garlic, sweet bell peppers and zucchini in olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add 1/2 cup olive oil to vegetables along with Raisins, Chickpeas and orange juice.
- Toss vegetable mixture with couscous and pan juices.
- Add parsley and gently fold in citrus segments.
- Mound mixture onto a serving platter and garnish with mint.