- Prepare couscous according to recipe, but omit the salt.
- Bring water to a boil over high heat; remove from heat, add couscous, stir and cover.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.
- Cook frozen corn in microwave till slightly tender, drain and chill.
- Rinse and drain the black beans.
- Rinse and chop tomato, pepper, garlic, green onion, cilantro and parsley, set aside.
- In a bowl, combine chopped vegetables with beans, corn, black pepper, lime juice, cumin and couscous, toss well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.