Courgettes are very tasty and certainly the addition of the ingredients of this soup will make it very appetizing. Courgettes are a good source of Vitamin A and C and are full of fibre.
- 500 courgettes, chopped
- 850 ml chicken stock
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 onion chopped
- 200gr potatoes chopped
- 150 ml skimmed milk
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- extra mint leaves for garnish
- Put the courgettes, mint, onion, potatoes and chicken stock into a large pan.
- Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly, then pour the mixture into a blender and puree.
- Pour back into the pan and add the milk and crushed garlic.
- Allow to cool.
- Serve in individual plates.
- Swirl the yoghurt and garnish with mint leaves.