Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Courgettes are very tasty and certainly the addition of the ingredients of this soup will make it very appetizing. Courgettes are a good source of Vitamin A and C and are full of fibre.
- 500 courgettes, chopped
- 850 ml chicken stock
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 onion chopped
- 200gr potatoes chopped
- 150 ml skimmed milk
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- extra mint leaves for garnish
- Put the courgettes, mint, onion, potatoes and chicken stock into a large pan.
- Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly, then pour the mixture into a blender and puree.
- Pour back into the pan and add the milk and crushed garlic.
- Allow to cool.
- Serve in individual plates.
- Swirl the yoghurt and garnish with mint leaves.