Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Country Vegetable Soup
- 3 Medium onions, Finely Chopped
- 3 Shallots, Finely Chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, Minced
- 3 carrots, Very Thinly Sliced
- 4 T. butter
- 5 Cups chicken broth (can Use 4 Cans, 10 Oz. Each, chicken broth)salt And pepper to Taste
- 1 Pkg. (10 Oz.) Frozen Baby Peas
In a Dutch Oven Casserole, Saut? Together First 5 Ingredients Until onions Are Transparent. Add The Broth And Seasonings And Simmer Soup, With Cover Slightly Ajar,for 30 Minutes or Until Vegetables Are Tender. Add The Peas And Simmer For Another 10 Minutes. Serve in Small Bowls With Baby Muffins or Crusty bread as Accompaniment. Serves 8
Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen