Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 T pure vegetable oil 30 ml
- 1-1/2 lbs. pork shoulder (cubed) 750 g
- 1-1/2 lbs beef roast (cubed) 750 g
- 1 C potatoes (cubed) 250 ml
- 1/2 C carrots (cubed) 125 ml
- 1/2 C celery (sliced) 125 ml
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-1/2 C soup stock 325 ml
- 2 C water 500 ml
- 1 T salt 15 ml
- 1 T parsley (chopped) 15 ml
- 1 t pepper 5 ml
- 1/4 C all-purpose flour 60 ml
- Heat oil in large skillet or soup kettle.
- Brown meat over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, soup stock, 1-1/2 C (325 ml) of
the water, salt, parsley, and pepper.
- Cover. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 1-1/2 hours or until meat is tender. #Combine flour and the remaining 1/2 C (125 ml) water in screw top jar. Shake to blend. Slowly stir into meat mixture. Cook to desired thickness.
Yield: 6 to 7 servings
Cookbook: Caring & Cooking for the Hyper-Active Child
Author: Mary Jane Finsand
Typed By: Susan firstname.lastname@example.org