Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 8/19/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1½ cups milk
- 12 oz processed cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ⅓ cup sliced green onion
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 12 oz uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet until browned, drain.
- Combine milk, process cheese and mustard in medium saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, green onion and cayenne pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Combine hot macaroni and cheese mixture in large bowl; toss until well coated.
- Spoon into greased shallow 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 15 – 20 minutes.
- Stir; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.