This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Morgan Estate in Austin, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound fish fillets
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ cup finely crushed corn chips
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- If fish fillets are large cut into 5 serving pieces.
- Mix sour cream, lemon juice and chili powder then dip fish into sour cream mixture and coat with chips.
- Place in generously greased rectangular baking dish.
- Pour butter over fish then place in middle of the oven and cook uncovered at 500 for 12 minutes.