Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Morgan Estate in Austin, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound fish fillets
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ cup finely crushed corn chips
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- If fish fillets are large cut into 5 serving pieces.
- Mix sour cream, lemon juice and chili powder then dip fish into sour cream mixture and coat with chips.
- Place in generously greased rectangular baking dish.
- Pour butter over fish then place in middle of the oven and cook uncovered at 500 for 12 minutes.