- Melt butter in a pan and cook the Mushrooms for a minute or two.
- Stir in the flour and milk.
- Heat, stirring continuously until thickened. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the mustard, chopped tarragon and soured cream.
- Serve on a nest of chicory and lettuce leaves and garnish with tarragon leaves.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.