Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Ketchum Estate in Texarkana, Texas in 1991. Dated 1932. This is another great recipe when the corn is plentiful. I love it and serve it all summer long.
- 4 slices thick sliced Bacon
- 1/2 small white Onion, chopped
- 8 ears fresh sweet corn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Fry Bacon until crisp.
- Drain on paper towel, reserving 2 tablespoons bacon grease.
- Dice the Bacon and set aside.
- Add the Onion to the grease and cook until soft.
- Husk the corn and cut kernels from ears and scrape the cobs of the moisture into the pan.
- Add the corn to the onions in the skillet and cook for 2–3 minutes.
- Add Bacon and season with salt and pepper.