Makes 8 servings.
- 1 can (16 oz) whole cranberry sauce
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ tbsp cornstarch
- ¾ lb rhubarb stalks, cut into ½-inch pieces
- pastry dough for 9-inch single crust pie
- confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cranberry sauce, sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in rhubarb.
- Pour mixture into a pastry lined 9-inch pie pan.
- Fold crust edge over filling, pleating to fit.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar before serving.