Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Soup, Tomato, Condensed, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen mixed vegetables
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
- 3 ounces (¾ cup) shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Brown beef in skillet until no longer pink.
- Drain and discard fat.
- Blend in tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, and vegetables.
- Cook over low heat until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over 1 cup of rice per portion; sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese on top of each serving.