Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 slightly beaten egg white
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely snipped dried apples or ½ cup finely chopped apples
- 3 tbsp quick-cooking oats
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground sage
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp pepper
- dash ground red pepper
- ½ lbs lean ground turkey breast
- Spray a cold 10 inch skillet with nonstick coating spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the egg white, onion, dried or fresh apples, quick-cooking oats, parsley, salt, sage, nutmeg, pepper and ground red pepper.
- Add the ground turkey; mix well.
- Shape mixture into eight 2" wide patties.
- Preheat the prepared skillet over medium heat.
- Place patties in skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 – 12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear, turning once.
- Drain off fat.
Nutritional information Edit
- 49 calories | 1g total fat (0g sat. fat) | 12mg Chol. | 155mg sodium | 4g carbo | 0g fiber | 6g protein