Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 x 10¾-ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ pounds sliced zucchini (about 5 cups)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Cook sausage, onion and green peppers in large skillet until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir frequently to crumble meat.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in soup, bouillon granules, water, salt, garlic powder and zucchini.
- Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Add rice, stirring gently to prevent breaking up zucchini.
- Top with cheese.
- Replace cover and cook over low heat until rice is hot and cheese melts.