- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté vegetables 2 to 3 minutes.
- Beat together eggs, salt and pepper, and pour over vegetables in skillet.
- Cook about 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until eggs are almost firm throughout.
- Transfer eggs to mixing bowl, and set aside to cool 15 minutes.
- Stir in pepper sauce and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 9x12-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove 8 to 10 sheets filo from package, covering remaining filo with plastic wrap.
- Cut filo to fit pan.
- Spray every sheet or every other sheet with nonstick cooking spray, or brush with butter or oil as you place them into pan.
- Spread egg mixture on top of filo layers.
- Top mixture with remaining filo layers, spraying or brushing sheets as before.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove, and cool about 15 minutes before garnishing and serving.