Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Cooking
- Typed By: Susan
- Yield: 6 – 8 servings
- ½ lb bacon, diced
- 1 x 14-oz pkg. frozen green beans
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp red pepper
- 1 lb new potatoes, peeled
- Partially cover bacon with water in large saucepan, boil for 20 minutes.
- Add beans, onions, salt, sugar and red pepper.
- Cover; cook for 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes; cook for about 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve in large vegetable dish.