Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hakes Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Combine water and bones in large pot.
- Bring to boil and cook for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove and discard stems from collard greens then coarsely chop leaves.
- Add greens and salt to pork broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.