Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings of chicken and veggies.
- 2 tbsp each chopped rosemary, chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 10 oz pkg mushrooms, quartered
- 2 pounds white potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into eighths
- 1 chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- ⅔ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Coat 2 roasting pans with cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, parsley, salt, pepper, oil.
- In 2nd bowl, toss mushrooms, potatoes, carrots, and onion with 2 tbs herb mixture.
- Spoon into pans.
- Brush remaining herb mixture over chicken pieces.
- Place chicken pieces, skin side up in pans, arranging veggies around them.
- Bake 45 min. then add ⅓ cup wine to each roasting pan.
- Baste the chicken with pan juices.
- Continue to bake 15 min. longer or until chicken is browned and done and potatoes are tender.
- Remove the chicken and veggies to a serving platter, keep warm.
- Place on pan over heat, add ½ cup chicken broth.
- Bring to a simmer, scraping up any bits from bottom of pan.
- Pour through strainer into bowl.
- Repeat with remaining roasting pan and chicken broth.
- Skim off fat.
- Pour pan juices over chicken and vegetables and serve.