Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield 12 servings - ½ cup each
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp reduced calorie margarine
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup skim milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp basil
- ¼ tsp thyme
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- parsley sprigs (optional)
- Combine carrots, onion and margarine in non-stick skillet; cook on medium heat until tender.
- Add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes; set aside combine remaining ingredients, except parsley, in large bowl; stir in cooked vegetables.
- Turn mixture into nonstick 2 qt. Casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley before serving, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
Each serving may be exchanged for: 1 bread, 1 low-fat meat