Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pasta de brinza de vaca
- 14 oz / 400 g cottage cheese
- 7 oz / 200 g butter
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 4 oz / 100 g raisins
- 2 oz / 50 g ground walnuts
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- Sieve or grind the cheese.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, add milk, salt, vanilla and set on the range, stirring until it starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat, add butter, mix well.
- When the mixture is almost cold, add cheese, sour cream, raisins and walnuts.
- Put this mixture into a cloth, tie tightly and weigh down with something heavy for 5 – 6 hours.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Then remove from the cloth and cut like a layer cake.