Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves 6 (1½ cups).
- 2½ cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 3 cups (15 ounces) diced raw potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 3 (2.5-ounce) packages Carl Buddig lean corned beef, shredded
- In a slow cooker container, combine carrots, onion, cabbage and potatoes.
- Add water.
- Mix well to combine.
- Stir in corned beef.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Nutritional information Edit
- 151 Calories | 3 Grams Fat | 9 Grams Protein | 22 Grams Carbohydrates | 531 Milligrams Sodium | 2 Grams Fiber | * 3 WW points