Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cover meat with cold water in Dutch oven; bring to a boil; drain.
- Add water to cover; again bring to boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cook as until meat is nearly tender (about 3 hours).
- Skimming off as much fat as possible from cooking water; (if you remove meat from broth and refrigerate-or put in freezer, if time short-fat will harden and remove easily 10-15).
- Add vegetables; cook until vegetables from water; drain and trim from meat.
- (about 10–15 minutes).
- Remove vegetables from water; drain and trim fat from meat.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 starch/bread exchange + 2 vegetables exchanges + 3 lean meats exchanges
- cal: 300