Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 corned Beef brisket, about 4 pounds
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 cup prunes
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Trim excess fat and discard. Cover corned Beef with water; soak for about 1 hour. Rinse and pat dry.
- Place corned Beef on a large piece of heavy duty foil (large enough to wrap the brisket.
- Place in a 13x9x2-inch baking or roasting pan.
- Top corned Beef with carrots, prunes, orange slices, Onion slices, and bay leaf.
- Seal foil over the brisket. Bake at 350° for 3 1/2 hours.
- Combine brown sugar and orange juice. Open foil and brush with mixture. Bake for 30 minutes longer.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.