Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup white flour
- ¾ cup polenta or cornmeal
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons applesauce
- ½ cup low fat soy milk
- ½ cup water
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Add wet to dry and stir well.
- Bake at 375°F for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.