Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 cups of tender corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 to 3/4 cupof milk
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 and 1/2 tbs of Flour
- 9 cups of water
- 2 Tbs of baking soda
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- The mix should become thick and weighty .
- If not, add more corn or some yellow corn flour .
- Shape the mix into small pancakes approximately 1/2 inch.
- Let them cook on medium heat for about one minute on each side, or until small bubbles form on the top.
- Cachapas should be served hot, and normally is accompanied with Cheese