Contributed by Denise at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From The American Country Inn and Bed and Breakfast Cookbook
- Serves 8.
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen corn niblets
- 1 pound grated cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- dash cayenne
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Grease a 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
- Layer the corn and cheddar cheese in the prepared dish.
- In a large bowl combine the butter, eggs, half and half and seasonings.
- Pour over the corn and cheese.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly before cutting.