Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Denise at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From The American Country Inn and Bed and Breakfast Cookbook
- Serves 8.
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen corn niblets
- 1 pound grated cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- dash cayenne
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Grease a 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
- Layer the corn and cheddar cheese in the prepared dish.
- In a large bowl combine the butter, eggs, half and half and seasonings.
- Pour over the corn and cheese.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly before cutting.