Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Corn and Tomato Soup from the Public Health Cookbook -- original source of recipe, taken from government resource in the public domain
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- low fat cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1½ teaspoons dried basil
- 1 (14½ oz) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10¾ oz) can low sodium tomato soup
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- non-fat sour cream (optional)
- Spray a large saucepan with cooking spray then heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add corn and basil and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, tomato soup, hot sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with an optional dollop of sour cream.