Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Corn, Whole Kernel, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large pot over medium heat, place potatoes, celery, and onion with water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Return vegetables to pot with creamed corn, corn, evaporated milk, cayenne, and salt over low heat.
- Simmer 20 minutes.