Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 10-ounce jar oysters, drained and cut into thirds
- 1 x 8¾-ounce can whole-kernel corn, drained
- ½ medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup half and half
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoned pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine rice, oysters, corn and green pepper in large mixing bowl.
- Blend half and half, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, mustard and pepper sauce; stir into rice mixture.
- Turn into greased shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes.