Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Caring & Cooking for the Hyper-Active Child
- Author: Mary Jane Finsand
- Typed By: Susan email@example.com
- Yield: 3 cups (750 ml)
- 1 pork chop (bite-size pieces)
- 1 tbsp pure vegetable oil (15 ml)
- ½ cup celery (chopped) (125 ml)
- ½ cup onion (60 ml)
- 2 cups milk (cold) (500 ml)
- 2 cups corn (500 ml)
- 1 cup potatoes (cooked and diced) (250 ml)
- ½ tsp paprika (1 ml)
- ½ tsp thyme (2 ml)
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour (30 ml)
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese (shredded) (250 ml)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté pork in vegetable oil until brown.
- Add celery and onion; sauté 5 minutes.
- Pour into soup kettle.
- Add 1 cup (250 ml) of the milk, the corn, potatoes, paprika, and thyme.
- Heat until warm. Do not boil.
- Combine remaining 1 cup (250 ml) milk with flour in screw top jar.
- Shake until thoroughly blended.
- Gradually add to corn mixture.
- Add cheese.
- Cook over low heat until cheese is melted and soup is desired thickness.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.