- 12 oz can whole kernel corn, drained, or 1½ cups of another cooked or canned vegetable
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 tsp margarine, melted
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup skim milk
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- if desired, set aside some corn and green onion for a garnish
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Stir in remaining corn and green onions.
- Spray 2 individual 12 oz casseroles with PAM.
- Divide egg mixture between casseroles.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 325°F oven for 25 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and margarine.
- Sprinkle atop casseroles.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes more or till a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Garnish with reserved corn and green onions, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- 348 calories, 18 g fat, 43 g carbohydrates, 14 g fat, 282 mg cholesterol, 628 mg sodium, 627 mg potassium.