- In a small sauté pan, warm olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add chili powder and cumin and sauté for 1 minute longer.
- In a serving bowl, combine corn, bell peppers, tomatoes, and cooled onions.
- Toss to mix.
- Add cilantro and vinegar.
- Toss well to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and toss again.
- This recipe is best served at room temperature.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.