Corn, Whole Kernel, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 2 (15½ ounce) cans corn, drained
- ¾ cup cucumber slices
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 2 small tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the corn, cucumbers, onions, and tomatoes
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, mustard, and celery seeds.
- Add to corn mixture and toss until all ingredients are evenly coated.