Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Corn, Whole Kernel, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 2 (15½ ounce) cans corn, drained
- ¾ cup cucumber slices
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 2 small tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the corn, cucumbers, onions, and tomatoes
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, mustard, and celery seeds.
- Add to corn mixture and toss until all ingredients are evenly coated.