Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Byrd Estate in Cedar Hill, Texas in 1993.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Whip oil and vinegar together in a large bowl then season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in corn, tomatoes, onion and fresh basil.
- Cover and chill overnight to allow flavors to blend.