Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tinsley Estate in Venus, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- ¾ cup warm milk
- ½ stick margarine
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 eggs well beaten
- Melt margarine in milk.
- In casserole combine corns, sugar, flour and beaten eggs.
- Add warmed milk and margarine.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.