Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Unknown
- Makes 6 servings
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 2 cups cooked or canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups milk, scalded
- 1 tbsp instant minced onion
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine ingredients; pour into greased 1½ quart baking dish.
- Cover with foil or lid.
- Do not use plastic.
- Set metal rack or trivet in bottom of 4½ quart or larger slow cooking pot.
- Pour 4 cups hot water in pot.
- Set baking dish on rack in hot water.
- Cover pot and cook on high for 2 to 2½ hours or until done.