Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Unknown
- Makes 6 servings
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 2 cups cooked or canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups milk, scalded
- 1 tbsp instant minced onion
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine ingredients; pour into greased 1½ quart baking dish.
- Cover with foil or lid.
- Do not use plastic.
- Set metal rack or trivet in bottom of 4½ quart or larger slow cooking pot.
- Pour 4 cups hot water in pot.
- Set baking dish on rack in hot water.
- Cover pot and cook on high for 2 to 2½ hours or until done.