Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Clean, cut kernels of corn of cob and scrape all corn milk from the cob.
- Chop onion, peppers, tomato and garlic and add to corn in medium bowl.
- Season with salt and creole seasoning with red ground pepper.
- Heat oil in medium sized saucepan.
- Add all at one time into hot oil: corn with seasoning, onion, bell pepper; garlic salt, creole seasoning, sugar and butter: cook until oil comes to top of mixture of corn and thickens.