Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can corn (10 oz)
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup corn bread mix
- 1/3 cup low fat milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 eggs
- Mix corn bread mix, butter, salt, milk, and beaten eggs.
- Pour corn into batter and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons into very hot oil.
- Brown, drain on paper toweling.
- Serve with tomato sauce or rotel tomatoes (optional)