Purchased from the Reinhart Estate in Ida, Oklahoma in 1992. Dated 1962. This card was very old and had lots of stains on it, so I'm guessing it was a family favorite.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 2 cups diced peeled potatoes
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups fresh corn
- 2¾ cups fresh milk, divided
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 6 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- Place potatoes, Onion, salt, pepper and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add corn and return to boiling and boil for 2 minutes.
- Drain. Add 1¾ cups milk, green onions and parsley.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Top with eggs.
- Mix biscuit mix and remaining milk until smooth; drop by teaspoonfuls onto corn mixture.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.