Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Reinhart Estate in Ida, Oklahoma in 1992. Dated 1962. This card was very old and had lots of stains on it, so I'm guessing it was a family favorite.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 2 cups diced peeled potatoes
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups fresh corn
- 2¾ cups fresh milk, divided
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 6 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- Place potatoes, Onion, salt, pepper and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add corn and return to boiling and boil for 2 minutes.
- Drain. Add 1¾ cups milk, green onions and parsley.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Top with eggs.
- Mix biscuit mix and remaining milk until smooth; drop by teaspoonfuls onto corn mixture.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.