Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Bowers Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1994. Dated 1931.
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white Onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig fresh thyme and tarragon
- 2 cans whole potatoes, drained
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2-cup half-and-half
- 2 can pimientos, drained and diced
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup smoked Ham, julienned
- In a 3-quarter saucepan, combine broth, Onion and carrot.
- Add bay leaf, thyme and tarragon to saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove herbs.
- Puree in electric blender entire contents of pot, along with 1 can of potatoes and 1 can of corn.
- Return to saucepan.
- Dice other can of potatoes and add to pot along with remaining can of corn.
- Stir and add half and half.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in pimientos, parsley and Ham.