Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 slices bacon
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped green pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- In large skillet, fry bacon; drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Pour off bacon grease; melt butter over medium low heat.
- Add onion and green pepper, saute for 2 minutes; stir in flour and salt.
- Gradually add the sour cream.
- Heat until it just begins to bubble, stirring constantly;
- Add corn and heat through
- Stir in half of the crumbled bacon.
- Transfer corn and sour cream mixture to a 2 quart casserole dish; top corn casserole with remaining crumbled bacon and chopped parsley.