Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Margoles Estate in Big Sandy, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 package frozen cream-style corn defrosted
- 1 box cornbread mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients except cheese then put in greased casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Add grated cheese on top and bake until cheese is melted.