This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Margoles Estate in Big Sandy, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 package frozen cream-style corn defrosted
- 1 box cornbread mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients except cheese then put in greased casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Add grated cheese on top and bake until cheese is melted.