Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 15 ounce can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 15 ounce can creamed corn
- 8½ ounce box corn muffin mix
- Mix all ingredients together in a casserole dish
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 °F