- 1 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 pk Durkee taco seasoning
- 1/2 c water
- 1 cn Whole Kernel corn, Drained, 12 Oz. Size
- 1/2 c green pepper, Chopped
- 1 cn tomato Sauce 8 Oz.
- 1 pk corn Muffin Mix 8 1/2 Oz.
- 1 cn Durkee French Fried onions
- 2.8 Oz. Size
- 1/3 c Cheddar Cheese, Shredded 1oz
Brown Meat; Drain. Stir in Next 5 Ingredients; Pour Into a 8x12 Inch BakingDish. Prepare corn Muffin Mix According to Package Directions, Except Add
- 1/2 Can French Fried onions. Spoon Around Outer Edge of Casserole. Bake,Uncovered, at 400 Degrees For 20 Minutes. Top With Remaining onions AndCheese. Bake For 2 to 3 Minutes Longer.
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group