Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes approximately 3 quarts, or 12 cups.
- 2 pack corn bread mix (10 oz)
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 1 onion, medium, minced
- ½ cup butter
- 2 egg yolks
- Prepare corn bread, following label directions, or use your own favorite recipe.
- Crumble enough to make 7 cups and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Saute celery and onion in butter in a large skillet until soft.
- Spoon vegetables and butter over corn bread crumbs.
- Beat egg yolks in a medium-sized bowl; stir in stock and pour mixture over corn bread.
- Stir lightly to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.