- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 9" square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, beat prepared egg substitute with soymilk and margarine.
- Add this to dry ingredients, and stir just until moistened.
- Bake in prepared pan 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.