Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Tbl brown sugar
- ½ cup dry milk powder (optional)
- Mix together the 1'st part of the ingredients
- Make a well in the middle and add the second part
- Stir just until smooth (that's important to mix it a lot and just use a spoon).
- Pour in square pan or double the recipe for a 9x13.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes and make sure your oven is all the way hot before you put it in.