Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Milk, Nonfat, Dry Instant by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 9
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1½ cups water
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 egg, beaten (or ¼ cup egg mix + ¼ cup water)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, dry milk, and baking powder in a large bowl; stir well.
- Mix in water, oil, and egg just until blended.
- Pour into a greased, or sprayed, 9x9 inch pan.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cut 3 by 3 to make nine servings. Serve warm.