- 6 bananas, green
- 4 cobs of corn
- 2 cups milk, you can use coconut milk if it's handy
- 1 large bunch greens (Anything you have available, from collards to spinach or cabbage)
- 2 cups green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Shuck the corn and cook in salted water together with the beans for approximately 20 minutes until almost cooked.
- Peel and wash the green bananas.
- Mash them smoothly, and add them to the corn and beans.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Wash the green-leafed vegetables and cut into pieces.
- Add to the boiling mixture and cook for 10 minutes, until done.
- Add the milk, mix well and re-heat without bringing to the boil.
- Season to taste and serve either hot or col