Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Grind dried flour corn kernals in a hand grinder.
- Grind dried chokecherry or juneberry .
- Mix the corn and Berries together at a ratio of 4 corn to 1 berry.
- Put tallo in a frying pan and lightly brown the mixture.
- Dig into the corn mixture with the fingers and an elongated mass is formed. That's why they call it in Dakota Wahuwapa.
- Dry them in the sun for later storage.