Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cup rotini
- 1 cup plum tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 15 oz peas, cooked
- 15 oz black-eyed peas, cooked
- 11 oz corn, cooked
- 2 oz olives, sliced
- Cook pasta till *al dente*.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, combine cooked pasta and all remaining salad ingredients; toss lightly.
- In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over salad and toss lightly to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- To serve, line serving platter or bowl with lettuce leaves.
- Spoon salad over lettuce leaves; top with cilantro.